The team at Clinic ORTO MD who specializes in physical therapy proudly points out that they are able to provide the best possible care for each patient. Our main goal is to cure every patient, giving him individually tailored program that will allow him to regain optimum level of function after injury or disease. In physiotherapy apply numerous modalities such as ice, heat, ultrasound, various types of electricity (such as T.E.N.S elektrotherapie), lasers, vibroacoustic signals and hand massage. Physiotherapists educate patients for various therapeutic exercises.
The staff of our team for physical therapy consists of one senior therapist and three therapists who have acquired education training at home and abroad, and continue to go to educational seminars and conferences. We are a team of experts who promote a healthy lifestyle and understands the problems arising in connection with physical activity.
The services we offer are as follows:
• Rehabilitation of the spine, particularly spinal deformity with Schroth treatment;
• The treatment of arthritis and osteoporosis;
• General rehabilitation;
• Advanced Therapy Sports Medicine injuries and conditions;
• Dry needling therapy;
• Occupational Therapy
Our staff is specially trained in diagnosis, surgical treatment and help in the rehabilitation of injuries and diseases of the upper extremities. Continuously improve the diagnosis and treatment of many conditions, particularly in the field of surgery. A large number of procedures performed on outpatient basis, a one-day surgical treatment.
We treat a large range of surgical problems that include
• Tennis elbow;
• Injuries, overload and inflammation of the tendons;
• DeQuervain syndrome
• Arthritis and consequential deformation;
• Compression of nerves, including carpal tunnel syndrome;
• Cut off nerves;
• Sprains of joints;
• Dislocations / joint instability;
• ganglion (ganglion cysts) or hygroma;
• Dupuytren’s contracture;
• “Trigger Finger”;
• Injuries and diseases of the muscles of the rotator cuff
• “Frozen shoulder”;
• Split a labrum.